Wednesday, February 06, 2008

the tag bug~!

Instructions:
Remove 1 question from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged.

1. Name Three Most Valuable Assets?
My very own mind, my family and my friends.

2. If you have the chance, what would you probably say to your beloved one?
Lets go and play frisbee!!

3. If you were to be stranded on a desert island, who are the 3 blog buddies you would take with you?

romila (rustic notes) - for we would end up talking of everything from falling leaves to carbon emissions and will forget that we have to return.

ladybird (mary has two little lambs) - for company to chat and doze. we would read and doze with amazing regularity and never get tired of it.

mekhala (into madness) - for meki and I will walk in circles and never find our way back but we will never grow weary of a new hunt or an adventure.

4. Where is the place that you want to go the most?
I want to go to a calm and deep, green forest....stand in a fresh, clear waterfall and look up at the stars in the night inhaling some deeply fragrant trees.

5. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
Oh there are so many: I will want a less polluted, cleaner city with its usual charm and grace. I want to get back to my dance and be part of a synchronised group performance. I want to be 5 again and ride with my dad on his scooter inside MCC campus, talking to big sis of deers and lions ofcourse~!

6. What are you afraid to lose the most?
Childlike curiosity, which I guess I already have lost.

7. What would you do if you found a briefcase full of money?
give it to my mom.

8.If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
I guess I would, but would I meet?!

9. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you...
my namesake is sensitive and amicable, can make anyone feel at home and takes a liberal view of most things. I think I would grow up to be like her in a few years. Hopefully!

10. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
As of now, I dont know.....but I guess someone who would be calm and down to earth, particulary when I hyperventilate, which is quite often.

11. What is your ambition?
I want to live in a clean and green place and do something towards the environment. I want to dance and read books and tell a dragon fly apart from a butterfly. I would like to write on all that affects me and laugh at a good joke with friends and folks.

12. What is the thing that will make you think someone is a bad person?
Insensitivity to another (human, animal or insect).

13. Revealing one thing about me.....
An idealist, a dreamer, someone who never wants to grow up and take responsibility. And someone who can be very stubbborn and enjoy clashes with my mum~!

14. Christmas is coming, who do you like to celebrate with?
Family, friends....play with children and feel the christmassy spirit and tingling joy~!

15. If you could do one thing different in life, what would it be?
Redo my masters, explore a few things of my own....without the apron strings tugging about.

16. Are you a shopaholic or no?
I dont know......I hate clutter and too many things. When I buy stuff, I am dead slow and I want them to last forever. I have loved seeing many things at shops and might also want them, but on a closer look, I get scared that its frivolous and run back.

17. What is your stress buster?
My favourite songs and going up on the terrace.

18. What should be done to people who make such long tags?
I like the loop, it makes me all warm and fuzzy. But it could be crisper. So best is to make the person do this twice~!!

19. What are the 2 skills you wish you had or would like to learn?
Cooking and swimming.

20. Name one favorite song of yours.
as of now - "bhavra mann"

Passing it on to:
Romila: Thanks, it feels nice to be back and read all your posts.
Ladybird: Hey.....wassup man?!
Mekhala: Machan, do this thing okay!

P.S: I havent changed any question and have given multiple answers to many. But I honestly couldnt think of a new question.

4 comments:

mekie said...

Machan, Why did you have to force me?
tagged

the other romila said...

because you have had the unfortunate pleasure of knowing me~!!!

Ladybird said...

Uh, i am a bit uncomfortable about revelations that are imposed on me ;)

Romila said...

Really good replies. Bewteen tons of work, I'm stopping by to read all your new posts..and yeah! loved all of it.

Nice tag replies...plus thanks for the sweet description on me.

Hope to see more of u in this blog.