Wednesday, December 05, 2007

mekie is the best....

A something written for mekie early today morning....
the wonderful weather was responsible for this.
~~
how do I describe mekie...?!
by her name that speaks of mystique and subtle strength?
or by Popocatepetl that describes her awe for fabled mountains.
maybe the lost submarines that make her want to fathom the deep seas
or the islands and hills that she has never really returned from......

do I compare her with...
Jeeves for his refreshing wit?
or Katy and Anne for their child-like charm?
maybe Dara Shukoh for his legendary courage.

should I simply say about her work....
its cheerful vision for children, and her honest simplicity in research.
and her faithful cycle that lets the wind blow her hair,


do I recall the walls we scaled or the stories shared?
the dreams we coloured or the growing up about which we are sad? disovering the Red Indian Chief, and Riot's grief.
old world grace and a crossword phase.
childhood memories and youthful stories....

I honestly don't know..... because mekie is everything and yet beyond as well. And when I know, I am sure I won't find the words.


romie (still thinking)
love you meks, have a great day and wonderful year ahead~!

No comments: