Thursday, November 29, 2007

Copyless, gormless and priceless....

Having checked my eight email ids and read an additional newspaper for today and finished some captions for day after tomorrow's story.....I conclude that I am at the moment
- copyless, gormless and priceless!!

So here goes, my very own slam inscription!!

I am

grammatically challenged
around the middle widened

a "smashing" rider
and a green scavenger

mathematically zero
and domestically a nero

a mean editor
with many an error

a financial goose
and Potter muse

a silly twit
with many a zit.

a strange kid
as my parents said.

- romie ;)


me, lost in madras history at the fort st. george museum

3 comments:

Romila said...

Envy your current situation. Read two newspapers? I haven't been reading papers the past few days:) Njoy.

Ladybird said...

i like that - grammatically challenged!
another template change?

the other romila said...

hey thanks people.....
you guys are my most ardent commentators!!
thanks romila, but I really dunno whether to be happy or sad that I have not much work now. well, mailing and reading and enjoying it while it lasts.

ladybird!!
grammatically challenged, yeah...thats me, I visit your other blog for lessons!!