Wednesday, May 21, 2008

I am gonna ask for more....

Turning twenty-four?
You got to ask more!

Life is devilish, often crazy;
Whirl around 'til you're dizzy.

A'int running any race,
Don't forget any cheerful face.

Around the world you hop,
Your folks wave from the top.

Ancient footsteps on the pristine sand,
Many a friend follows the wedding band.

Let's hit the old highway by morning;
Drinking the red wine as we're rolling.

- mekhala writes this for a bday wish, aint it the best?! By the way, I didnt like red wine when I tried it long back at a pal's wedding. Maybe I should try it again, this time, rolling!

2 comments:

Romila said...

Happy belated b'day. I wish I am 24again:)

When was ur bday? My hubby's on
20th may.

mekie said...

Romie, You are tagged. See this post for reference. You can modify the points to suit you. :)

http://mekhala.blogspot.com/2008/06/my-end-of-term-inventory.html