Saturday, March 29, 2008

Republic of Blah~!

I am going on a holiday! Well, not exactly a holiday but to collect data for my research dissertation (one step towards being accepted as literate by my dad), but I am still excited. No newspaper cramming in the car/bus. No homey-duties, no hospital visits, no orkut and gmail to check, no books to catch up, no messages, no calls.......no so many things.
Wow....I am really looking forward to this. Ofcourse, I am still waiting for my questionnaire to be sorted out by my guide and have to worry getting the right research clusters, still I am chill.
I have got a new recorder/player/pendrive all rolled into one and am contemplating either changing my phone (1100) or its battery. In short, I am all enthu.
I am also surprised that I got such long leave, despite not even finishing one year with the company. generous, I say!
adios!

2 comments:

Romila said...

All the best!

Ladybird said...

miss u.