Thursday, March 27, 2008

Chewing Cud

Simply put the word "review" in your search engine along with your other topic terms to find articles of this type on the Internet or in an electronic database. The bibliography or reference section of sources that you have already read are also excellent entry points into your own research.
- Unarguably one of the best research tips that I have come across. But I took no risks, I first tried it on blogosphere with some amazing results. Ah, well.....research can wait.

Dr. Mosi's Kral is a must read link on the trail of viruses and on the art of how to hold up drinks. Quite like Krish Ashok and sometimes even better. No offence there to Jalsa and Jilpa, I simply revere it.
Anything sells on a day when you are stuck in office because of rain, but to be honest, this one does have its own little nuggets.
PhD comics - it says it all, for anyone who has photocopied the same book twice without realising, will know what it is to Pass with High Difficulty.
Lazy Geek meets samanth subramaniam circa his IIT times. Unfortunately Samanth's writing these days are too frontline-ish, I can no longer read them. Son of Bosey is still in my league.
There is something about lalita, quite like a poignant telugu poem.
Get your cartoon done or gift one, it doesnt matter, it all goes towards saving the near extinct, Panthera tigris.
Thought process is nothing much to think about but makes quite a read - particularly its Ugadi wishes and the Noodle revolution - makes a read.
Fellow Singleton, and I am quite impressed!
This is so madras, so iyer and so funny. As most of my childhood was with these geeks, I know the feeling. And in the same vein, NRI maami.
A tibetan for tibet's sake and satire.
Thulu has a script and loads of poetry in its blood....spilt here, but better out than in.
Saffron Tree makes you want to pick up a book and settle near a window.
And a green cousin of the slightly dysfunctional mutineers. And more green, this time, damn good with ground realities and satire.
Inspiring stories of rebellious people who change wrongs.
Am yet to volunteer with the blank noise project or tulir for that reason, hope this reminds me.
Local flavour and free verse that is nice here.
There is no point to this, its simple punditry, poetic and about chennai photowalks.
For once, I didnt feel like editing a blog. The Chennai Metblogs is all about the city I love.
Senior, neenga vaalga! I still remember with gratitude how he was generous about his comments on our first journal.
And these have helped me a bit or by two bytes.
A London post that I like, maybe because I am reading Bryson.
And something useful for once on blogosphere, must pass it on to my aunt.
And thus I spent a lean day at office, the rain outside added to the flavour.

4 comments:

Romila said...

The only blog is know here is "Aqua". For the rest, I am waiting for a rainy day and a lean week.

maxdavinci said...

awww! thanks for the mention... feels good....

Rekha said...

hey, thanks for reading my blog and for mentionning it here.
http://nrimaami.wwordpress.com

Rekha said...

hey, thanks for reading my blog and for mentionning it here.