Thursday, August 07, 2008

Sigg Sigma

The Swiss fellas seem to do everything to perfection, look at their Sigg bottles. Such beauties. With a throat that beats sore grapes, I need to drink warm water as much as possible. Quite impossible at an office that beats your old fridge. I would actually be conserving energy if I choose to stock veggies at my desk.

And now that the reason I browsed for these beauties is out of the way. Let me moan some more and make this a perfect post. Its so hard that I discover them today when last week I was repeatedly telling my sis that I dont want anything from Bern; and another cousin who didnt know what to send me from LA because I have all the cosmetics that I dont want.

But here it is people: you want to get me something in future, just look up Swiss stuff. And while you're at it, an army knife too if you please. These guys really know about the good life. Sis says that even the char woman at her office wore nothing but designer stuff everyday and yes everybody in cheese country drives a merc - she naturally felt like she ought to wipe tables instead.

She is going to Singapore again this weekend. Lucky thing. I hope she again misses her bday at home, I wont have to make her the gift I have been planning for months year now. In the meanwhile is there anything that she can bring me, that I wont find in globalised chennai managaram?

2 comments:

Romila said...

Aha! and as for my office, I can say " Quite impossible at an office that beats your newest, coolest, chilled as artic fridge."

Me too!How alike- my sore throat, running nose, and allergy has agravated with the non-stop AC buzzing at a high speed always.

Checke dout teh Sigg bottles. Arn't they such beauties?

the other romila said...

I am looking for some desi versions, will let you know if I find them sometime....

- the other romila :)